Dr. Valerie Westhead Is this you?

Was very helpful to me.

Posted on April 18th, 2010

Available when I was in crisis by phone. Very good at diagnosing a problem. Like her very much. Saw her for 2 years. Made a posititive difference in my life.

Mis-diagnoses, no follow up.

Posted on March 9th, 2010

Because of this doctor's mis-diagnosis and lack of concern about following up with me, I ended up having an adverse reaction to an antidepressant which resulted in a suicide attempt.I tried to follow up with this doctor when I thought I might be getting worse, but she referred me to someone else instead.I didn't make it to my referral appointment. I ended up in a psychiatric hospital instead.I am 19 years old, and never experienced psychoses until I was under the care of this doctor. It was a confusing experience, and her treatment of me can be likened to malpractice.

Posted on April 21st, 2015