Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Valerie Wright has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Valerie Wright is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I had a tummy tuck done in 2015 and am so disfigured by a burn that was caused during surgery that I will need another procedure to correct. Even though I had a huge open wound, caused by the burn when it opened, I was never referred to a wound doctor but finally went on my own. I made weekly trips to the wound doctor for about 3 months, had severe anxiety over this. I suffered a blood clot after surgery because I was sent home with no stockings and had to take blood thinner for a year. I have just recently heard of another situation much like mine. I would never use or recommend this office to anyone.
Dr. Wright is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Health Center
De Paul Center
Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
36 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Valerie Wright accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsValerie K Wright MD, 7030 New Sanger Rd, Woodway, TX
Dr. Valerie Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodway, TX.