Dr. Valerie Wright Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

I had a tummy tuck done in 2015 and am so disfigured by a burn that was caused during surgery that I will need another procedure to correct. Even though I had a huge open wound, caused by the burn when it opened, I was never referred to a wound doctor but finally went on my own. I made weekly trips to the wound doctor for about 3 months, had severe anxiety over this. I suffered a blood clot after surgery because I was sent home with no stockings and had to take blood thinner for a year. I have just recently heard of another situation much like mine. I would never use or recommend this office to anyone.

Very caring. Listens to all your concerns. Makes you feel like she is your friend as well as a doctor. Office staff are wonderful and warm.