Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Valerie L Youngblood has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Holistic Health
- Alternative Medicine
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
If I could rate this so called "Dr." a zero I would have. Was rude to my husband and me, while I was at ER due experiencing strange BP fluctuations. Did not do any exam and ordered us out of the hospital, because this was something for a primary care Dr. to look at (it was 11pm at night). Then had the nerve to charge an outrageous fee of $600 for no service. Recently, noticed that Dr. Youngblood is no longer listed as a practicing physician with the Hospital. So I am sure that we where not the only people she treated badly. Hope she loses her medical license.
33 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Valerie L Youngblood accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsValerie Louise Youngblood Md, 2683 Via De La Valle Ste G143, Del Mar, CA
Dr. Valerie L Youngblood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Del Mar, CA.