Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Valerie Zapolsky
Dr. Valerie Zapolsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oshkosh, WI, with another office in Oshkosh, WI. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Zapolsky is affiliated with Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc and Aurora Medical Center of Washington County. She speaks English.
Dr. Valerie Zapolsky has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Valerie Zapolsky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Wish I'd looked this doctor up before and read the other comments. She was awful - very rude and condescending. She acted like we were wasting her time and cut us off constantly. We had to fill out a long form while waiting for almost an hour in the waiting room past our actual appt time, and she didn't even bother to look at it. We had to repeat everything over and over because she wouldn't listen. Now we have to pay to go to another doctor because this one was completely useless.
Will never go back - she was obnoxious rude & incredibly prejudiced. She kept badgering us with questions then interrupting & never letting us even answer. She handled our baby roughly and acted impatient & annoyed just because he cried - sorry, but he's a baby & was very sick - that's why we took him to see what we thought was a doctor. If she can't deal with a sick baby, she should get out of the profession because she clearly doesn't know anything about taking care of people. I question both her lousy bedside manner as well her competence since she badly misdiagnosed our baby, who ended up having to go to ER & get admitted by another (competent) doctor after she blew us off & said nothing was wrong with him. Unbelievable. If you love your kids, stay away from this one.
Dr. Zapolsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Theda Clark Medical Center
Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Wing Memorial Hospital
30 Years Experience
University of Rochester
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Valerie Zapolsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oshkosh, WI.