Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Valerio F Bariletti has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 20
I would not call this a Doctor's office. Don't know what to call it...A bad nightmare....even that doesn't described the lack of care from him and all staff members there. To make an appointment is a nightmare just to even see a nurse when your initial call was intended to schedule an appointment with the Doctor. To get an actual appointment with him will only be once a year if your lucky. There is so much more to say about this nightmare of an office but I believe you got the point
The staff or medical assistants were quite rude to me and not to mention very unprofessional. They were using slander and cursing very loudly in the back. They were also bashing a patient in the waiting room which is very disrespectful and unnecessary whatever the circumstances were. I would not recommend this doctors office, not because of the Dr. but because of the staff. They need to educate themselves on how to act towards patients and how to be professional in the medical field.
I called there because I was experiencing a slight tingling of my left arm and wanted a blood test, EKG & blood pressure tests performed so that I could feel better about my stress level and know it wasn't a heart attack and they flat out refused to see me! Told me to go to the ER. Only problem is I didn't want to pay my co-pay of around $3k for the ER to run a bunch of tests to tell them nothing and wanted a simple primary care visit. They flat out refused me entry twice! (If you want a physical, have a cold you get their support. If you want them to use their instruments to rule out an emergency or give you peace of mind, you are on your own. They turn their backs!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bariletti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Universita Campus Biomedico Di Romas
Graduated in 1981
Jersey Shore Medical Center
Dr. Valerio F Bariletti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRamapo Internal Medicine Pc, 156 Route 59 Ste B2, Suffern, NY
Dr. Valerio F Bariletti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suffern, NY.