Dr. Valerio J Toyos-Olascoaga Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Valerio J Toyos-Olascoaga?

Unprofessional Staffing

I have been deeply disappointed with the unprofessional staffing of this medical office. My husband received his new insurance from his new job and I have called numerous times and been placed on hold with their rude receptionist named Daisy. I decided to go in with my husband to find the information and provided Ms. Rosario (the lady who is in charge of checking patients insurance with a copy of my husband's insurance). Rosario said she would call me that same afternoon to let me know; NEVER HEARD FROM HER. Called the next day after my work and she told me that she would let me know. 3 days passed and still no response from the office. Therefore, I when I called and told her the need to find out because my husband wanted to schedule an appointment to see Dr. Toyos, she responded in an unprofessional manner and when I told her that I would report this to Dr. Toyos, she told me flat out "Go ahead, tell whatever you want, and she hung up the phone. To anyone wanting this type of service is beyond belief. Appointments are difficult to schedule with the Dr. himself because the Dr. only works half a day. They usually make them with a nurse practitioners AND the staff is incredibly rude and difficult to deal with especially when one needs service for their health.

The dr. is great but the staff needs help its impossible to make appointment you are put on hold without even saying hello .

RN

I think that the person that wrote the previous report is being seen by non board certified phycians , he doesn't understand good quality Dr Toyos save my life .

dont go there

tried to get appointment almost imposible, when I got there I never saw the doctor I only saw his assistant. Staff was rude and unhelful

Best doctor ever

Dr. Toyos is an amazing doctor who truly cares about his patients well-being. I have been his patient for many years and will never see anyone else.

Dr. Toyos is an excellent doctor however lately it is very hard to see him, he has 3 other "professional helpers" which are taking the medical decisions for him. Too many appts. in one day and not enough time to dedicate to each patient to do the work the right way...Unfortunately I'm disappointed with the entire performance lately.The office personal should be retrained in courteous and professional manners.

Excellent Clinician

Dr. Toyos is an extremely qualified clinician. He is a Board Certified Internist who has been recognized as a Fellow of the American College of Physicians. Dr. Toyos and his staff go above and beyond assisting patients including making appointments for specialist, dx centers and acquiring stat results. In these trying times when people have lost their jobs and insurance benefits, I have personally witnessed his compassion despite the economics. He truly is a model of a professional, someone who loves what he does and expects nothing in return expect to follow his orders. I am blessed to have a healthcare provider of this magnitude with excellent credentials and a level of compassion second to none.

When calling for an appointment you can forget it. I called yesterday and a miracle I got thru, but then I called again and they would pick up the phone and hang up, then later they just would not pick up. Today I have tried to call for 40 minutes and "NO ONE" would answer the phone. I hope they don't charge me for not showing up on Tuesday for my appointment because I could not get a hold of them to cancel my appointment. It is totally ludicrous, that at a doctors office the phone is not being answer. I am going to "another" doctor. It not worth the frustration!!!!

I came to Dr Valerio Toyos well recomende but the few time I have been to that office have NOT being very pleasent, the amount of waiting time I spended in that office have been more that 3 in the waiting room and with an appointment the three time I have been there, it is a ridiculous, I have also gone early and afternoons and it's the samething,then there are not sufficient seats so you have to stand or seat on the floor for long periods of time and I personally have never met Dr. Toyos is always another Dr sees me, beside all that the staff is pretty nice and polite but I honestly wont go back to that office just for the waiting time.

dr toyos is excellent clinically and a very compasionate professional and a credit to his profession,

He is great

He is very professional, caring and accurate, i will follow him anywhere, we have been bless with his care, we are a family of six, and none of us ever had a complain.

This Dr is Great I really think he know what he is doing in my opinion he is th BEST