4.8

Have you seen Dr. Valery V Dronsky?

Have recurrent hernias, was done 2 times, was suffering from pain for more than a year, found Dr. Dronsky , he did all tests and explain everything to me, operation was done without any problems, I am pain free now, excellent doctor!

Excellent doctor

I had emergency surgery dr. Drownsky was my doctor after a week no marks and no pain. Dr. Dronsky, as well as his staff was very professional, courteous and caring. I would recommend him to anyone. Truly the best!

Awesome physician

Dr. Dronsky is an amazing person with exceptional surgical skills. He truly cares about his patient and the outcome of their surgery. He was absolutely amazing with my mom. We are very lucky.

Doctor who saved my life.

He is very close with patient and he treats patients as part of his family. He cares for his patients after the surgery even once I was discharged he checked up on me by calling me up. I think he is sent from the god to save and help people in need.

Alex

The Best !!!

If Only I Needed More General Surgery

Dr. Dronsky and the staff in his office are all wonderful. I was able to get in on very short notice and had a necessary surgery quickly. I appreciate all of the staff and am so glad I found them!

The best surgeon !

Dr. Dronsky is a surgeon who everyone should go to. He is professional, caring, knowledgeable and down to earth. Before my surgery, he informed me carefully about the procedure and everything that I needed to know. The day of the surgery, I knew I was in great hands! Dr. Dronsky came to speak to me as well as the rest of the team for my gall bladder removal. I knew what to expect after the surgery just as Dr. Dronsky informed me. Even after the surgery, I was able to personally reach Dr. Drosnky for any question I had. Trust me when I say this, DR. Dronsky is the surgeon you want to go to. He is the best!

Great Doctor

Made me feel calm before the operation, did a great job with minimal scaring, followed up with me in the hospital and at his office post operation. Excellent.

The best!

Amazing 🙌🏻

My mom visit to Dr Dronsky

My mom is a patient of Dr Dronsky. Dr Dronsky saved my mom life! We are so grateful! He is an excellent surgeon and a great human being. He takes pride in his work, spends a lot of time with patients. We felt very comfortable.

The Best

My great aunt was recommended to Dr Dronsky by another physician. I read his reviews and was astonished by he impeccable resume and close to 5 star reviews. My aunt was lucky to have such an accomplished surgeon who not only put she and I at ease but also preformed a seemless surgery on her. This is such a difficult thing for a person and those that know them to experience and Dr Dronsky made it a Pleasant experience which we never thought we could think let alone say. God Bless him and his patients would be lucky to call him their Dr

Best surgeon

highly recommend very detailed and caring.

Dr. Valery V Dronsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.

Dr. Valery V Dronsky Is this you?