Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Valley Long has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Valley Long has the following 2 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Dr. Valley Long has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Long is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital
Heritage Hospital, Tarboro, Nc
Jc Blair Memorial Hospital
46 Years Experience
University of Washington
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions900 Bryan St, Huntingdon, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Valley Long, MD - Urology in Huntingdon, PA, in this video.
Dr. Valley Long is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntingdon, PA.