Dr. Valli Subramanian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valli Subramanian?

pill doctor

Posted on February 21st, 2016

gives out medication with no thought at all for patient safety. she will make you an addict in less than a year. should have had license revoked permanently. she was reprimanded by the Department of Health and has had her license suspended before but had it reinstated after taking classes.

truth

Posted on July 18th, 2014

TERRIBLE

Posted on September 11th, 2012

THE WAIT WAS TWO HRS,,,AND WHEN DOCTOR GOT TO ME SHE SEEM TO RUSH AND NOT LISTEN TO MY PROBLEMS. SHE WAS ON PHONE WHILE SEEING PATIENTS. THE STAFF THOUGH WAS VERY PLEASANT. SHE IS LUCKY TO HAVE A GOOD STAFF THAT WAS CARING. THEY WHERE THE REASON I STAYED. BUT THANKS TO THE DOCTOR I WONT RETURN. JUST RUDE. AND SHE WOULD TELL MY PERSONAL ISSUES TO OTHER PATIENTS WHILE I WAS STANDING THERE. EVEN AFTER STAFF TOLD HER HIPPA

LIFE SAVER

Posted on June 13th, 2012

I am waitress. single mother. she helped my depression and was kind

she is very nice and thoughtful if you have problems

Posted on May 11th, 2012

she is a very nice and thoughtful doctor. My wait time was less than an hour. She knows the troublemakers and kicks them out. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be able to work my job of physical labor of 12 hour days. I have 4 herniated disks and fall to the ground a few times a day. My boss doesn't care about my back and me falling to the ground but I have no choice cause my kids need to eat and I will not be one of those dependent on the government getting food stamps like the rest of 1 out of 5 americans on food stamps. Thank you Dr. Valli, you make life worth living!!!

pain dr

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

well all i can say about this dr is she is just a pill dr. that is all she likes to do is give pills and half the stuff u dont need. i have a friend that goes there and he always screwed up because she told him he needs to take these. Not true so be careful who u choose to go to. i certainly wouldnt recomend her at all.

MALPRACTICE, MALPRACTICE, MALPRACTICE

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

Avoid at all costs! She's more worried about the check you're writing her than your own safety! At the time, I was a methadone patient on 120mgs. She told me I could take suboxone 24 hours after my last dose. On 120mgs. It put me into the worst withdrawal of my life. I considered going to the ER. SHE'S RUDE, CORRUPT, AND SHOULD LOSE HER LICENSE.

VISITING FROM CANADA

Posted on June 16th, 2011

ABLE TO SEE DOCTOR IMMEDIATELYOffice staff courteous,congenial and supportivethe doctor very pleasant, spent time , took effort givesamplesgood bless

She's GREAT!!!

Posted on March 30th, 2011

I am in constant and excruciating pain due to bike and skateboard accidents.My injuries really are to numerous to list here.She was the only pain management Dr. in the area who didn't just throw a bunch of narcotics at me and send me on my way. It took time, but after a few months we found what worked for me so I could not be in pain and also not one of the pill zombies you see walking around now.She is bye far NOT a pill mill and I have watched here discharge patients for trying to treat her office like one. I would and have recommended her.THANK YOU

immediate appointment

Posted on February 7th, 2011

was able to see doc immediately,when i had headache after a car accidentfollow up is great

caring

Posted on January 5th, 2011

concerne,gives time,excellent staff,therapist,had back pain ordered mri which showed bone infection advised hospital admit, antibiotic by iv saved life infection could have been septicand life endangering saved my life good foolow up

Posted on December 24th, 2010

i had asthma and couldnt breathethe Staff and the DOCTOR helped with breathing tretments, inhalers etc so i didnot have to go to EMERGENCY ROOMTHX