Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vamsee K Amirneni
Dr. Vamsee K Amirneni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ontario, OH. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Vamsee K Amirneni has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Vamsee K Amirneni has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Vamsee K Amirneni is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 8
18 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Vamsee K Amirneni accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Vamsee K Amirneni
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Amirneni is a member of the American College of Physicians and American Medical Association. He is a graduate of Guntur Medical College in India and completed his residency in internal medicine at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center in Cleveland. Dr. Amirneni’s clinical interests include heart disease, diabetes and hypertension along with liver, intestinal and kidney disease. He also has clinical interests in preventative medicine by nutrition/diet and lifestyle modifications, screening for cancer, diabetes, high cholesterol and heart disease and vaccinations and immunizations.
Locations & DirectionsOHIOHEALTH PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIANS, 1750 W 4th St, Ontario, OH
Dr. Vamsee K Amirneni is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ontario, OH.