Dr. Van Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Van Johnson?

lunchtime bliss

Posted on May 8th, 2017

Dr. Cheng was able to see me on my lunch break to take care of some spider veins on my nose. I went back to work and people didn't quite know what was different about me. I was in and out in under and hour. I should have asked my husband for this for mothers day!

Just got home...

Posted on May 5th, 2017

I just got home from some laser treatments for wrinkles about my eyes --- furrowed brows. I'm on my 3rd treatment and they are really starting to smooth out. Dr. Cheng told me that the results might take a few sessions and she was right. I can look at the before/after selfies are really see a difference!

Got my golf calves back

Posted on May 4th, 2017

I was always a little self conscious in my golf foursome because I had some huge veins that looked like a mountain roadmap on my calves. Didn't care in the winter but I didn't like the way it looked in the summer. It took two treatments but inside of a month it looked like they were never there. Super happy.

Free stockings (with great legs)

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

I went to Dr. Cheng for because of the varicose veins that I "inherited" from my mother. She was able to treat the veins with a series of injections over two appointments. You will have to wear some really tight stocks afterwards! They aren't the most flattering either. Still, in only a couple of weeks the veins were completely gone. Small price to pay!

Not painful at all!

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Okay, so when I saw the needles for the injections into my legs I got a little nervous. But there was some pressure but no pain. The stockings I was told to wear afterwards weren't flattering but I was varicose vein free and out of them in a week!

45 year old looking 30!

Posted on December 15th, 2016

At 45 the I had some veins start to pop up on my legs. They didn't hurt but sure made me look older. It took two treatments but Dr. Cheng has my legs looking 30 again. Took 15 years off of them in 2 weeks.

Easy, easy, easy!

Posted on December 8th, 2016

I had a few buldging veins after my having my second child. After seeing Dr. Cheng in La Jolla Light I made an appointment and she was able to treat me in under an hour. After a few injections the veins vanished. Couldn't be happier! Follow-up appointment is this week and so far it's been great.

Really easy...

Posted on November 15th, 2016

I was able to set up a free consultation, got some spider veins treated on my nose with a laser, and I was out in less than an hour. I have my follow up appointment in a week.

Posted on July 24th, 2014

Dr. Cheng has been fantastic with her care for my Mother.. She is very concerned about her patients regardless of their age.

Easy to get an appointment...

Posted on May 30th, 2012

The Saturday appointment times made it really easy for me to get in an see Dr. Cheng. She didn't charge for the initial visit and did some great work on some cosmetic hand veins that bothered me. Recommended .

I like being able to get a Saturday appointment

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Yes, Dr. Cheng was easy to talk to. Yes, she fixed my 'heavy leg' feeling in a couple of treatments. Yes, her staff was nice. But I really liked being able to get a Saturday appointment -- you don't see that much consideration these days.

One treatment so far!

Posted on April 25th, 2012

I've had one treatment so far on my leg veins. The appointment was easy to get. The process was painless. It's really been a great experi ...