Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Van Millin DO
Dr. Van Millin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Marmora, NJ, with other offices in Douglasville, GA and Somers Point, NJ . He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Millin is affiliated with Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division, Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division and South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Van Millin has 3 locations
Dr. Van Millin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Millin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
South Jersey Healthcare & Hospital System
Newcomb Medical Center
South Jersey Hospital-Newcomb, Vineland
13 Years Experience
UMDNJ at Stratford
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Van Millin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Van Millin's office for more information.
210 Route US 9 S Marmora, NJ : (609) 561-2345
6875 Douglas Blvd Douglasville, GA : (609) 926-2560
235 Shore Rd Somers Point, NJ : (609) 926-2560
Locations & Directions
Dr. Van Millin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marmora, NJ.