Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.

Highly Dissatisfied

I absolutely loved this Dr. He was caring he was a wonderful Dr..and it was one stop shop no sending you to others.Where did he go???

I just started going to Dr Van Millan about four months ago and now i was just informed he sold out the practice to Atlanticare. I was very disappointed, he was the only Dr. that never double booked patients, I never waited more than 5 minutes to see him and the office would only have one coming in as i was coming out. In my opinion every office should practice this method. He also didnt judge or make me feel like a hypocondriact when other doctors in the past had. I guess they dont realize when you first come back from having no insurance for a year you may have a list of compliants. He will be missed, wish i could find out if he will be opening a new practice.

This is how a Doctor should be.

Dr. Millin has appropriate tests performed, and treats the CAUSES of symptoms, rather than just alleviating and, thus, hiding the symptoms. He really is an advocate for helping you improve your health rather than helping himself to your wallet. I'm only sorry I didn't find a doctor with his philosophy and ethic sooner. At 50, with a history of coronary artery disease, depression, and obesity, Dr. Millin has helped me quit smoking, lose weight, and has put me on the road to looking and feeling better than I did 20 years ago.

Dr. Van Millin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marmora, NJ.

Dr. Van Millin Is this you?