Dr. Van L Wagner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Van L Wagner?

Gastric sleeve surgery

I had gastric sleeve surgery and hiatal hernia repair at the same time. I have no complications and am back to work a week later. I highly recommend Dr. Wagner. I have only one small scar around my belly button. The staff at Dr. Wagner's office are very responsive and you never have to wait for a call back.

Highly recommended!

Dr. Wagner has been a blessing in my life. My surgery and recovery were much easier than I had expected. His bedside manner is superb. His office staff is the best I have encountered at any doctors office I have visited. I really can't say enough good things about him and HOAB.

ms

Dr Wagner was the best choice I made. He was very caring with my decision on the sleeve surgery. My appointments went fast and I feel great. I would recommend Dr Wagner to all my friends. I'm so grateful I found him.

Wonderful Office

I just had my surgery today and everything went well. I am very glad I chose to use this provider. His staff is friendly yet professional. I would highly recommend them.

Smiling

I am very pleased with Dr. Wagner and his whole staff. They have made my steps to a new me very easy and comfortable. Extremely efficient in every area. Thank You

Dr. Wagner and his staff are very kind and attentive. My surgery went well and I am healing quickly.

Very happy

I usually don't do these but when ask I couldn't help not to do it. The whole staff and the Dr. Wagner were great I have a very difficult work schedule and the would change it for me on the day of the appointment. The very nice and full of helpful decisions and making appointments good for me. I can honestly say there professionalism made it easy for me and my family and never made me nervous about the surgery thanks to all the staff