2.7

Neutral

Awesome!

He is just awesome been seeing him for 20 yrs sent me to specialist the combo of the two has been great to see anything less that 5 star rating is a shock try for yourself please

Very Kind

I had the pleasure of being referred to Dr. Woeltz for neurological issues. He was extremely knowledgeable on my condition and successful with my treatment. He is a kind and caring physician.

saw him for 5 months and still no diagnosis and each time he asked the same questions ordered test and said see you in two months. worse Dr. ever

Surgical Tech at Marshall Co Hospital

Dr. Woeltz has been my doc for close to 10 years. Cant say enough good about him.

I have been diagnosed with lupus by my rheumatologist and was having some neurological symptoms in addition and therefore was referred to Dr. Woeltz for a neurological work-up. My first appointment was great and he seemed very interested in helping me by ordering several tests to rule out and/or confirm a diagnosis. After my first test was complete and the results came back negative I went back to see him for follow-up, I waited in the exam room for 1 1/2 hours, he rushed in stated my tests were negative, he didn't need to see me again and the best he could do was refer me for a second opinion and refer me to a psychologist, he immediately got up and exited the room. I was shocked, stunned and tearful. After thinking my visit through, I called and cancelled my sleep study, MRI's and follow-up appointments with him. Now I am back to square one with my health issues but relieved that I won't be seeing Dr. Woeltz again. Save yourself the heart ache and don't waste your time with this doctor.

Rude receptionist

Receptionist unfriendly, rude. Waited extra 30 min. Doctor was average. Won't refer to a friend. Will go out of town next time. Oh, and I pay for my insurance, Obamacare doesn't.

Dr. Van M Woeltz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Paducah, KY.