Dr. Vance Brabham IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vance Brabham IV?

Look for another surgeon

Posted on March 20th, 2015

He operated on my mother in 2009 . He did a triple A bypass and messed up her kidneys by placing the ureter tube over the aorta..... The kidney specialist told us this. He never even admitted that he made a mistake. His bed side manner is lacking and is very arrogant. I would not recommend him at all. I can't believe Dr Burney didn't say anything either. I hate we didn't contact a lawyer about this. Her kidneys were never the same. He actually had an attitude with me on the phone giving me my moms surgery update. lol he left the hopsital and didn't talk to me in person, I had to have him paged to even talk to me, when he calls he's very upset like I'm keeping him from dinner or something. then tells me where were you at? Did you leave? I said NO, Ive been here for 8 hours while you were operating on my mother. Why did you leave before speaking to me? He just said its neither here nor there now, surgery was fine... I was livid. Don't let this pompous Doctor operate on you!

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on November 25th, 2009

What confidence we with our father under Dr. Brabham's care.

Posted on September 25th, 2017