Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vance M Brown MD
Dr. Vance M Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cooperstown, NY, with another office in Scarborough, ME. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Vance M Brown has 2 locations
300 Professional Dr
Scarborough, ME 04074
Book Online Now
Dr. Vance M Brown has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Vance M Brown has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Vance M Brown is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
33 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Vance M Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Vance M Brown's office for more information.
1 Atwell Rd Cooperstown, NY : (607) 547-3456
300 Professional Dr Scarborough, ME 04074
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vance M Brown, MD - Family Medicine in Cooperstown, NY, in this video.
Dr. Vance M Brown is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cooperstown, NY.