Vance Moss Is this you?

Have you seen Vance Moss?

Addressed a walnut size tumor I had on my right kidney.

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Doctor Moss analised my problem and addressed it professionally and removed the tumor. I am greatly indebted to him.

Posted on December 5th, 2016

This wonderful doctor and human beingsaved my son's life. We never felt rushed or ignore.d. His bedisde manner was EXCEPTIONAL. Thank God for you Dr. Moss

Posted on April 27th, 2016

All of the horrible reviews for Dr. Moss were absolutely correct based on my experience with his PA, Mike and the lack of respect and caring for patients by the entire office. I did not meet Dr. Moss but his office is terrible and reflects Dr. Moss' attitude toward patients. I believe he needs to be reported to the Medical Board and I will do my best to try to do this. I worked for one of the top medical colleges and hospitals in New York for 30 years and never saw a physician who would allow his name and practice be operated like this. Hopefully, Dr. Moss will get a wake-up call!

Posted on March 4th, 2015

very good service

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Saw in ER at SIUH, admitted unnecessarily, no additional testing done. Worst experience!

POST-SURGERY

Posted on July 15th, 2013

I never comment but with the medical field these days and Dr.s only caring about INSURANCE ... I hope this helps! I am 36yrs young, and I'm not a stranger to Surgery's and being put under anesthesia ( 3 TIMES!) No matter how much I take care of my body.. Physically, eating, ECT... i will always have health issues. I have one Kidney, Bladder issues, and i'm sure down the road i will develope more. Dr. Moss was the my 3rd opinion and i never met anyone like him. What made up my mind with Dr. Moss is that he sat with me for at least 20 Minutes to get to know me personally before he we addressed my issues... That is such great business , because all of our issues are developed over time. He actually said to me that he wanted me to get another opinion.. I believe he said that because he puts in a lot to get to know us as a person not a PATIENT or a NUMBER for the Insurance Company.

Posted on November 29th, 2011

Doctor Vance Moss does not call patients back, even after surgery. Dr. Moss overbooks his appts. at least three patients in one time slot. Every time I have arrived for my appointment, the chairs were all full with waiting patients, and the doctor was not even in the building.

COMPLETELY DISSATISFIED

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

Got my prostate microwaved and had to quit after 10 of 40 minutes because of pain. Later found out that other urologists use anesthesiologists. But he collected his $5 Gs from insurance Co. He was rude, uncaring and would not speak to me afterward. His office is loaded with pix of himself with Geo and Laura Bush. He's a shameless seld-promoter.

Posted on February 9th, 2011

Terrible experience with prosthesis

Had TUMT prostate procedure 9 mos. ago.

Posted on December 14th, 2010

Dr. Vance Moss is very busy and someone else's emergency can cause your own appointment to be rescheduled. However when you really need him he will call and be there for you. He is a humble man in my opinion and was very open to discussing my problem and working with me to come up with a plan of action. He listened to my input and feedback and was fully open to working with me, rather than dictating to me. I recommend him.

Posted on December 8th, 2010

Dr. Vance Moss is conceited, has a poor bedside manner and is not friendly.

Posted on November 15th, 2010

My appointment with Dr. Moss was cancelled at the last minute three times in 6 weeks! Twice I was on my way to his office in Howell when his staff called to cancel my appt. When I tried to speak to the office manager regarding this situation, I was told abruptly to consult my insurance book and find another urologist.........I absolutely will!