Dr. Vance R Roget Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Vance R Roget?

Are you kidding me!

He did not examine me at All. He did remind me to stretch, but I can watch tv health, and be reminded to do that. I'm not sure how much he charged my insurance but I was tempted to report him to my insurance for fraud,( no medical use for him or this appointment)!

Incompetent

Ok, I'm number 9 to leave a review. Seven of us rate him as a jerk who is uncaring and bought and paid for by the workers comp system. And yea look where he graduated, the Univ of Guadalajara, the poorest rated medical school that exists. He is pompous and should be hauled before the medical board because he makes so many mistakes.

A Doctor?

He is an uncaring, incompetent and unqualified to make any diagnoses as far as I can tell. He thinks excercise cures everything. He has changed my diagnoses to fit his own need, regardless of what any of the other doctors have said in regards to my case. He thinks he is above anyone else.He forms his own opinions and has stated that he does not believe anything I say an its all in my head. He has actually argued with me.He is a Physical Rehabilitation doctor.On other sites it says he is a Pain Management yet at another it says he is a qualified Physiatrist. So, what kind of doctor is he really? His office is open 3 days a week probably because he cannot keep enough patients to fill his weekly schedule.

uncaring

I have seen many doctors prior to this one. He is the most incompetent, uncaring doctor I have ever had. He does not care what your prior doctors opinions are. If he wants to chae your diagnoses he will. I have my doubts about his credentials. I read one sight where it says he is a pain physical medicine/Rehabilitation doctor, pain management doctor,

Worker Comp Doctor

Care is quick, poor and he can't make an accurate diagnosis.

This doctor formed a negative attitude towards me from day one. I don't know if its towards all workmans comp cases or just mine. His bedside manner is non-caring and he takes a doubtful approach.

Great Doctor

Dr Roget has help my wife greatly. He listens to what you have to say and he cares. Dr Roget explains every thing so that you can under stand it. I would recommend him to anyone.

Inaccurate Diagnosis

Misdiagnosed my problem twice. Has limited skills and I'm stuck with him because of my insurance. I just quit going to him.

My overall experience was excellent. The staff is friendly, the wait time was very short. Dr. Roget spent plenty of time listening to me and answering questions, I did not feel rushed at all. I had been to 3 other doctors about my ankle injuries previously and all they recommended was pain killers and RICE (rest, ice, compression and elevation) with very little success. I have been following Dr, Roget's advice and I seem to be getting better, slowly but more so than with any other previous recommendations. I would definitely recommend Dr. Roget to my family and friends.P.S.To the previous review - if you have been to 20 other doctors and they all concurred why did you go to see Dr. Roget? If all 20 concurred, I would think that the first one would have solved your problem.

Incompetent

Reading an MRI should be basic skill level for a Doctor. Changing a diagnosis, to suit his whims, is malpractice. When over twenty Doctors have made a conclusive diagnosis, based on medical evidence -- a pain specialist needs to honor those diagnosis -- not debase patients. My character has never been in question, can't say the same for Dr. Roget.