Dr. Vandana D Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vandana D Singh?

Horrible

I was seeing Dr Singh for years and had to cancel an appointment due to my brother being ina. Hospital and dying. I was not able to get to see her for a few months as all of my spare time was spent visiting him in the icu in PA. When i went to see her she read me the riot act for not keeping up with my appointments and would not even let me explain. Not a doctor i would care to see again

Great Physician

I have been seeing Dr. Singh for about 5 years now for my rheumatoid arthritis. She is young and knowledgeable. She really listens to me and I feel very comfortable with her. I have had some flares of my disease over the years but with Dr. Singh's expertise and guidance, I'm in good shape now. She has fine tuned a regimen that works for me with me medications but she also expresses interest in my diet and lifestyle. She's made an effort to make me an overall healthier person and I really appreciate that. I wish all my doctors were as down to earth and caring as she is. I am so happy to have found her!

A Jafari

Dr. Singh's diagnosis was accurate on the first visit. My mother's condition improved 100% after the first dose of medication. We are grateful for Dr. Singh's expertise, professionalism and compassion.

Excellent Rheumatologist

do not let her few years of practice deceive you, I was seing a doctor that had more than 30 years practice and he had not been able to correctly diagnose my condition, he told me i had lupus but never gave me details on test facts or alternative treatments and after the first test done by Dr. sing she accuretly determined it was only a severe case of rheumatoid arthritis and gave me several options that would work. she gives you the time and attention you need to explain your worries and health issues.