Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vanessa M Agsalda-Rosenbush MD
Dr. Vanessa M Agsalda-Rosenbush, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Haleiwa, HI. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Vanessa M Agsalda-Rosenbush has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Vanessa M Agsalda-Rosenbush has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Family Planning
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vanessa M Agsalda-Rosenbush - Posted on August 19th, 2010
Dr. Agsalda enters the room with a computer in hand and spends 80% of the appointment typing and reading from her computer. And the worst part is trying to get a follow-up question, referral or results. It's impossible to get someone to answer the phone, forcing patients to use the website. It takes about three days for someone to get back to you just to let you know they don't have any feedback yet. Also Dr. Agsalda tends to offer up prescription drugs versus treating the true medical issue. If you have a chronic condition, or issues that require follow-up procedures, I'd recommend looking for another doctor. Dr. Agsalda's office is better equipped to manage simple one time visits like colds, small injuries, etc.
21 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Vanessa M Agsalda-Rosenbush Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHALEIWA FAMILY HEALTH CENTER, 66-125 Kamehameha Hwy Ste 1, Haleiwa, HI
Dr. Vanessa M Agsalda-Rosenbush is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Haleiwa, HI.