Is Dr. Vanessa A Ali-Pennock the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vanessa A Ali-Pennock has 2 locations
750 Old Country Rd
Plainview, NY 11803
54 Sunnyside Blvd Ste E
Plainview, NY 11803
Book Online Now
Dr. Vanessa A Ali-Pennock has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Vanessa A Ali-Pennock has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vanessa A Ali-Pennock - Posted on October 14th, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
9 Years Experience
- Ny College Of Osteo Med
Dr. Vanessa A Ali-Pennock Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Vanessa A Ali-Pennock's office for more information.
750 Old Country Rd Plainview, NY : (516) 506-7776
54 Sunnyside Blvd Ste E Plainview, NY 11803
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vanessa A Ali-Pennock is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plainview, NY.