Dr. Vanessa Q Chang Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Vanessa Q Chang?

Hard to relate to

Felt like she was pushing me out the door. Very short appointments and really doesn't delve into what the issues are.

MEAN PSYCH

she has NO empathy with one who is suffering PTSD. She is nothing what I had in another state. Am currently looking to replace her

DR. CHANG SEEMS TO BE SERIOUSLY INTRESTED IN THE WELFARE OF HER PATENTS AND SPENDS QUILITY TIME IN THE BEST INTRESTS OF GETTING TO THE UNDERLYINGING PROBLEMS OF HER CHARGES VERY UNDERSTANDING AND TRULY SINCERE

good doctor

She cares about you and takes the time to talk to you. She listens to you. She helped me in filling out paperwork I asked her to do. Very happy with this doctor.

Pleased

Dr. Chang was very nice and listened well. I never felt rushed and she seemed to want to help me as much as she can so I start to feel better. She even personally called me to discuss a medication she prescribed. I will continue to see her. Although it does take a long time to get a first appointment for new patients it is worth it.

Dr Chang is great!

Dr Chang correctly diagnosed me after being misdiagnosed by 2 former psychiatrists. She listens to me and I feel comfortable talking to her. Past psychiatrists didnt seem to listen or care. I can sit and talk to her without her cutting me off or trying to get to te point. She is very welcoming and I am very happy that she is my doctor. She sees me more frequently than past psychiatrists and I like that she makes herself available if I have a crisis.

if you miss any apptments she will kick you to curb i missed 2 in a year and was told in a letter on in person that i would have to find new doctor thanks for the heip did me a favor

Medical Doctor

This physician is egotistical and is unable to refrain from separating her personal bias to her professional treatment of patients. Her "bedside ...

horrible

dr. chang has a buddy relationship with the pharma reps that drives what she prescribes. When I saw her when she was a resident, she also was absolutely clueless as to what the research said about a particular med. She's the poster child for bad psychiatry

Look elsewhere, trust me.

She never listened. She waited until you stopped talking and then told you her preconceived answer. She would then immediately want to prescribe something more for you. She also was adamant that I had taken a prescription to the point that she was calling me a liar. Then she finally looked it up and realized I was right but never even came close to an apology. I respected her and she looked down on me. Run from her. The only this she is good for is a big bill, shorting you on time, and a prescription to keep you coming back.