Dr. Vanessa Fidele Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Vanessa Fidele?

We heart you Dr. Fidele

Posted on December 26th, 2013

Merry Christmas, Dr. Vanessa Fidele. Because of you my family is healthy and we have our baby home. Your skill and experience just knowing when something is not right is remarkable. You are a true healer in all good sense of the word. Your humbleness just blows us away. We are blessed to have you and may God bless you 100 billion fold. Words will never express our gratitude.

WE MISS U!

Posted on October 12th, 2013

Dear Dr. Fidele, we miss u lots. Thx 4 all ur tlc! No one compares 2 u.

OMG! This Dr. is GENUINE

Posted on February 7th, 2011

My husband and I were so grateful to meet Dr. Fidele. She is clearly one of the best most caring medical doctors out there. Very accessible and extremely knowledgeable. Yes, her bedside manners are wonderful. However, the best tell tale is our children- they ASK to see Dr. Fidele when they are sick. Sometimes even when they are NOT sick. Thank you, Dr. Fidele, for being the kind of Doctor you are: True to your profession's ideals and it's clear you really care about your patients. We are so fortunate.

Posted on August 4th, 2010

Dr. Fidele has been our Pediatrician for 15 years now. She is simply the best. Our children enjoy their visits with Dr. Fidele and ask to see her when they are not feeling well or need a question answered.... She is always there for us. My husband and I even prefer to see her over our regular physician. This says it all....

My Doc Rocks!

Posted on July 15th, 2010

My Doc rocks becuz she really cares for me. Can't imagine why my friends don't like going to their Docs but I'm lucky. Some don't have Docs. Dr.Fidele talks with me & I can trust her to tell me straight. Even when she's busy she takes me in to talk to me and wants to know how I'm doing in school and life. When I come in, she knows who I am and what I told her the last time. That's cool!

very caring doctor

Posted on April 6th, 2010

dr fidele is very caring and takes time to talk with you and family. we know her to be excellent in her knowledge of medicine and has a down to earth personality. very approachable and easy to have a meaningful conversation about health and any concerns. does not make you feel rushed or stupid. office is very pleasant and staff is exceptional! and aunty kris is the bomb!

If all Drs were like her

Posted on January 18th, 2010

I am attending college and far from Hawaii where Dr.Fidele is. I am also finding that all Drs are NOT created equal. Dr.Fidele has always taken time to answer my questions and explain why or why not. She's very knowledgeable and is a very assuring, caring medical Doctor. It's sad now days you walk in to a clinic and don't even get an MD! You get a nurse something and if you do get an MD, you leave there thinking if it was all worth the 2 seconds with the MD after hours of waiting! I'm for appropriate health reform and wishing for a Dr.Fidele clone.

Posted on November 7th, 2015