Dr. Vanessa Grano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vanessa Grano?

Great doctor, poor scheduling

Posted on July 26th, 2012

Dr. Grano is empathetic and knowledgeable. Listens actively and shares information broadly.Really terrific.Biggest issue I have with the practice is today's unconscionable waiting time.After waiting 30 minutes after appointment time, was told that I had to wait 45 minutes longer. At the 1 hour, 15 minute mark I was offered to see another doctor or wait another 45 minutes. That offer should have been made when I arrived-not 75 minutes into the wait time. NO reason was offered for the delay. I could no longer wait and actually had made the appointment to see Dr Grano--not any doctor. Kind of nullifies the whole doctor patient relationship when the chosen doctor cannot be available reasonably on time.I left. No one has the luxury of time these days and better appointment scheduling could alleviate the problem.

Posted on October 21st, 2011

Dr. Grano was warm and friendly during my initial visit. She spent quality time asking and answering questions. I felt at ease talking to her. She left messages on my home phone and did not stop until she talked directly to me.I would reccomend my friends to her.

Posted on November 10th, 2017