Dr. Vanessa L Jeffers Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Vanessa L Jeffers?

Not accurate

I use to go to Dr. Jeffers for 9 yrs and my insurance changed and I had to find a new doctor. Dr. Jeffers missed so many things. I complained of chest pains for over the past 2 years. They would be off and on but she said we address it later. My new doctor sent me to a cardiologist and founded I suffered from muscle spasms in my chest. If I never got treated I could have dies. Dr. Jeffers is a very nice lady but miss a lot of diagnosis and shots for get patients.

Excellent manner

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Never have I ever been treated so rudely by all the staff in this facility. I felt as if I was a second class citizen who was more of just a bother to everyone than an actual patient in need of care. Dr. Jeffer's only wants your money and does not care one bit about treating her patients with respect and giving them the quality care they deserve. The receptionist Candice is also extremely nasty and clearly hates her life and her job, which makes me wonder how poorly Dr. Jeffer's treats her staff. THERE ARE PLENTY OF GREAT DOCTORS IN BROOKLYN. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME HERE!

never again

I heard many things, but sorry, my experience with Dr. Jeffers was an awful one. I wish I had of stayed with the Dr I was going to first. His staff wasn't very polite, but I did receive the health care needed. I really don't know what her problem is with me, but I just don't understand I have never experience not ever receiving returned phone calls from a doctor.