Dr. Vanessa Kaleb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vanessa Kaleb?

excellent doctor

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Dr. Kaleb is by far the best doctor I've been to. She delivered both my babies. She is personable and takes time to listen and address any concerns.

Not the best

Posted on November 29th, 2010

She could improve her bedside manners and spend more time trying with patients. I felt rushed during my visit. And they are not good at follow ups, I had to call 3 times!

Unprofessionalism

Posted on June 8th, 2010

Have filed a complaint with my insurance company and with the California Medical Board. My first exposure to Obama care - Dr. Kaleb wanted me to sign an open ended form indicating she could bill for basically anything and that I was responsible for anything she billed. I refused to sign and she refused to treat me. In addition - I do not believe she was present during my discussion with her office staff regarding this form. They took my co-pay and did not return it when they decided not to treat me. I had to have the insurance intervene in order to get my co-pay returned.

Wow, I'm amazed!

Posted on May 26th, 2009

Dr Kaleb and her staff are unbelievable. They're very courteous and really follow up on any issues. Dr Kaleb really takes time to listen so that she can make an accurate diagnosis. I've never been so impressed with a doctor as I am with Dr Kaleb.

Posted on March 30th, 2015