Dr. Vanessa A London Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vanessa A London?

BEST of the best!

Dr. Vanessa London is an exceptional doctor. She is intelligent and bright. Clearly, Dr. London understands all aspects of dermatology and is up to date on the latest research. Dr. London is also a warm, caring and comprehensive physician. She takes time with her patients and answers questions and/or concerns in terms that can be easily understood. I trust her opinion and feel extremely confident in her care. I would highly recommend Dr. London to family and friends or anyone looking for an excellent dermatologist. She is the ONE!

Had a laser peal and with one treatment, my dark spots were gone! Also receive Botox twice a year. Don't even feel the needle and all my wrinkles are removed. Dr London is so knowledgeable, considerate and answers all my questions.

Dr. London is an incredible dermatologist. Not only did she diagnosis and treat my skin concern, but she and her staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Dr. London is by far the most careful, caring and compassionate doctors I've seen.

Rosacea no more.

I thought my condition was for sure going to be chronic and un-treatable, as my GP had tried a bunch of different things to no avail. Dr. London was able to quickly identify the underlying causes, and 6 months later, I have had no further recurrences.

Simply amazing. I had a horrible mole removed and Dr. London was so gentle. Best doctor ever.

Best Dermatologist In RB/Poway Area

Dr London has been instrumental in my treatment of Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis and Hidradenitis Suppurativa. These are very complex, autoimmune disorders that require a highly skilled and experienced medical professional to be properly treated. I am more than enthusiastic when I refer my friends, colleagues, family members to Dr London. She has a wonderful personality, excellent bedside manners and is an overall pleasure to work with. I am very fortunate to be under Dr London's care.

Best doctor ever!!!!

Dr. London is one of the most caring, personable doctors I have ever had. She squeezed me into a busy schedule and never seemed rushed during my appointment. She had a lot of great advice, and I am excited to start my new regimen. She is such a great doctor and I am so glad I found such her for my dermatologist!!

Great doctor

Very short wait. Pleasant experience overall. Her staff were very nice and professional. She was smart, kind, and explained things well to me. I was really nervous, and she was very calming. Highly recommend her to anyone. I have already told everyone in my office to go to her.

Excellent experience

Excellent doctor. Very kind and caring. She was a real person, and I felt that I could talk to her about anything. You could tell that she was very intelligent, but was never condescending in how she explained things. The staff was nice, and I was seen very quickly.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR

Very inexperienced and doesn't know what she is doing. I wasn't surprised when I found this website and it said she only HAD 1 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE. She clearly doesn't know what she's doing or how to talk to patients. It was very awkward. I recommend the other doctors at her facility but not her. Waste of time and money with her.