Have you seen Dr. Vanessa R Neiman?

Dr. Neiman is exactly what I needed in an Ob/Gyn; knowledgeable, straight to the point, and an excellent provider of care. From pregnancy to cancer diagnosis, I could trust her judgments and recommendations. She is awesome.

Very personable / Quick painless exam

First visit with Dr. Neiman. Felt very comfortable, and she was very easy to talk to. Had a trainee in the room and this was fine. Front office felt a little like a cattle herding area, but it's a busy place. Was initially worried with this, but was pleased with my visit overall. Could use a more pleasant, soft ambiance in the front sign in area.

Absolutely Best GYN

Dr. Neiman was recommended to me by a friend/coworker who is extremely critical. My first experience with Dr. Neiman was wonderful. She was very friendly and made me feel so comfortable. My pap was done before I knew it and I didnt feel a thing because we were so engaged in conversation and she was so gentle. She was very informative about my surgery and went over everything with me and always asked if I had any questions or concerns about my procedure. I would recommend to anyone

I called to make an appointment as a new patient. This practice would not even make an appointment until I released my entire medical record to them to review. I find this incredibly unprofessional and I ended the call.

Oh gosh. Where can I start with her. While Dr. Neiman is clearly a competent and well informed physician, she Is also an exceedingly caring individual with her patients and shows a genuine care and interest that surpasses expectations. I was transferred into her care by my midwife when it was discovered that I had severe Cholestasis of Pregnancy. Dr. Neiman fielded personal calls from my midwife the same evenjng and worked me in the next morning. She was so no-nonsense and self assured as to her plan of care for me and my baby that I was skeptical, given her age and unpretentious bedside manner. She knew every treatment protocol for ICP, a rare condition, and supported my use of natural aids alongside of prescription medication. When my bile acids shot up again she stuck to her plan and baby was induced at 36 weeks. She was open to using oils, positioning, and having my midwife attend, and letting induction happen slowly, and came in with her plan after 20 hours of labor to finish the job. Baby was born 4 hours later with no complications. She took my ridiculous drama and bad coping jokes like a champ, too. Ha! I really cannot say enough good things about her as a person and physician! My only regret is that I can't hang out with her outside of appointments, she's just that awesome. This was my third baby but first hospital birth and first time using an OB and I have only positive things to say! Thanks, Dr. Neiman! PS- also as I was leaving L and D, I overheard my nurse and her chatting beside me and apparently my nurse had recently become her new patient, too. That to me speaks volumes!

Botched circumcision

Wonderful doctor and comfortable to share my problems

Waited 1.5hr for well woman. She was not personable, rushed, and wore exam gloves even to check my heart, lung , and neck exams. She did not offer sound explanations for my breast and pelvic findings either. I am a health provider myself and felt my encounter was substandard so I will not be going back to see her.

New Patient

I am a new patient of hers and I was very pleased. I have horrible anxiety and she worked me through it. She did my exam and discussed my options. I do not warm up to people easily but she is able to make you feel comfortable.

Dr. Vanessa R Neiman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longview, TX.