Dr. Vanessa D Richardson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vanessa D Richardson?

Definitely would not recommend!

I was referred to Dr. Richardson by my PCP. The best way I can describe Dr. Richardson's reaction when I explained my concerns is unimpressed. She ordered blood work and said I'd hear back "in about a week" but if I hadn't heard anything after 10 days that I should call. Nice. No one called, of course, so I had to call and was told that they had my results and someone would call me back. Four days later a nurse called me back with some concerning test results and said that I would need to follow up with a rheumatologist. Well, thanks for letting me know! And when I asked who they recommended, she said they didn't have anyone in particular to refer me to and that I should just look for a doctor close to my home! My experience with this doctor gave me the impression that they do not care in the least about their patients or what happens to them after they leave the office.

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Vanessa D Richardson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canonsburg, PA.