Dr. Vanessa N Trespalacios Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vanessa N Trespalacios?

Have been a patient of Dr Trespalacios for approx 4 yrs I called the office and stated I had been experiencing some slight chest discomfort was told by the receptionist that would be able to see the doctor for approx 1 wk but that I should go to the local ER or Urgent Care clinic. I explained that although I did not think this was an urgent situation given that it was chest related and my current health ins was not friendly to either ER or Urgent Care visits I really would like to see the doctor in the next 24 hrs. The receptionist reiterated that I could not. I went to urgent care clinic and explained my situation to the nurse there who was incredulous that the doctors office would not make an effort to see me that day. I proceeded to have an EKG done at the urgent care clinic and the Doctor who reviewed the results said the EKG was borderline but that the readings may be normal for me. He said the readings were slightly slow and given I very athletic it may be my normal readings he had nothing to compare them to. He suggested they could send the current EKG results to my primary who had my past EKG results to see if the current reading fell within normal range for myself. They faxed the results over to Dr Trespalacios's office and my wife called to see if they had rec the EKG from the urgent care clinic. They said they had but would not look at them as they were not the physician being billed. Let me see if I have this correct I tried to make an appt with my primary doctor, was told would have to wait almost 1 wk and that I should go to urgent care. O.K. I go to urgent care and now you will not even review the current readings relative to my prior ones because you are not the physician being billed. I find that unprofessional bordering on unethical.

Amazing Doctor

Dr. T is AMAZING! I had an immediate connection with her due to her calm and personable approach to treating her patients. She is warm and welcoming and is super intelligent. Not only am I a patient, so are my adult children.

Playing with my life

After reading all the positive review about Dr. Trespalacios, I chose her as my primary care provider and made an appointment. I was seeing her because of possibly now probable cancerous mass that I have. Dr. Trespalacios ordered an imagining test. The results were out within 24 hours and were also sent to a specialist I was seeing. Days went by, no contact from Dr. Trespalacios's office. I contacted them as I was nervous to find out what was going on, they claimed they didn't have it when they in fact did. I finally showed up in the office and they apologized and handed me another form to go for another test. No contact from the doctor, none whatsoever. So I go for the second test, again the results came out and still the silent treatment from the Doctor's office, this test result indicated a possibly scary diagnosis. I should not have to chase down this doctor. She has been uncommunicative, unprofessional, and I sure do not think I have to advocate for myself to obtain test results on a life threatening manner. This is simply unacceptable and I do not recommend her.

special person, listens and spends time, love her