Dr. Vanessa Vizcaino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vanessa Vizcaino?

Posted on November 29th, 2017

Desafortunadamente muy mala experiencia, me habían hablado maravillas de la dra Vizcaíno así que la elegí como médico primario espere más de un mes para la cita porq tiene agenda muy ocupada, al llegar me informaron que había cancelado citas y tenían equivocado mi teléfono, me diero nueva cita a los 20 días y al llegar nuevamente había cancelado agenda, tengo asma y no he podido empezar tratamiento así que voy a cambiar de médico, el staff pésimo

True Professional

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Dr Vizcaino was recommended to me by a coworker several years ago. I have never regretted making the switch to her. She is professional, personable, thorough, and asks the right questions. I feel comfortable with her and share open and honest conversations with her regarding my healthcare. She is a keen listener and counsels & instructs accordingly. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great doctor.

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Dr. Very is the best! She cares about me and is straight forward. She is an Angel! Many of my family members are now seeing her and Dr Glover as well. I love these women. The office staff could be a little more friendly. And I can hardly ever get a person on the phone or a callback. Need a stronger office manager.

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Dr. V is outstanding. She truly cares about her patients. I feel cared for and listened to when I see her. I highly recommend this practice.

Please Value Patients Time

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Went there for my son. I had scheduled an appointment with the nurse practitioner for a minor injury. My appointment was at 9:15 and I was seen around 10:45, If they start running late this early morning I cant imagine an afternoon appointment. Another thing that bugged me was a broken Syringe disposer with used syringe. Dangerous . I hope they value patients time.

Long time in every thing

Posted on March 26th, 2015

Dr. Viscaino es been my doctor for more than 11 years but unfortunately now is impossible to see her or talk with them to make a appointment. For more that one I am trying to talk to someone to ask for appointment and been impossible 😳😙😔. Also finally I decide to stop by the office and the gave me appointment with her nurse and I wait 30 min at the waiting room just for her nurse to see me more sad 😔👎

Great Service

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Dr. Vizcaino is just the best! Great staff member, great customer service!

Find another place!!!!!!

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Extremely unprofessional, uneducated staff and awful and rude office manager Louis. Would not recommend unless you like eing treated like scum and taken advantage of, they bill our insurance company or services never rendered. Find another doctors office, trust me no worth the aggrevation!

Posted on May 16th, 2012

Dr. Viscainno is one of the best Doctors that I have seen. I take all my family to her practice. She makes you feel very confident and always answer all questions. I refer her to all my family and friend s

Caring Provider

Posted on September 19th, 2009

I loved my personal one-on-one experience with Dr. Vizcaino. She was very caring, attentive and efficient in helping my medical needs. My overall positive experience out weighs the negative but there can be very much more improvement in the professionalism level in the front office staff.

from pat p. in wpb

Posted on September 17th, 2009

dr.v is a caring and intelligent woman. She understands my needs and respects me as a person. I am not always for lots of prescriptions and if there is something else I can try, she advises.dr.v does't rush you out and she listens.I am so glad my cardiologist recommended her to me.

Posted on November 20th, 2017