Dr. Vanessa N Weitzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vanessa N Weitzman?

Great Doctor but the wait to see her is rediculous

If you go to this dr. plan on being in the waiting room for a minimum of 1.5 hours to get back to the examining room, this has happened to me every-time I've gone, not just initial exam. The doctor is awesome but the front desk girl was not friendly at all. However, the nurses and everyone else is amazing dispite the 2 hour wait to actually see the doctor.

This doctor is amazing! Extremely competent, sensitive and instantly gains your trust. The staff right away helped me, and Dr. took the time trying to explain everything is fine, and answered all my questions .

I could have not ask for a better doctor. She clearly explain what is going on . She is so down to earth. I love the whole staff.

Excellent Dr

I was really surprise to see previews reviews matching her description. She is wonderful, she is very meticulous and very caring. She explained every detail. I come from another office were the Dr didn't took the time to explain anything and did everything in a rush. I am already confident in Dr Weitzman and even though I don't know the results yet I am very happy with her assesment and follow up.

Going back for #2

Love her! Going back for the next one!

Dr Weitzman really spends time listening to what's going on and really cares! I can't say enough about how much she helped us! Really great doctor, I would recommend her highly!