Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vanessa E Woolridge has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Vanessa E Woolridge has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Vanessa E Woolridge has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 36
I was a patient for nearly 20 years and found her to be very professional and kind however her office apparently closed without any notice given or letter of explanation. I still am VERY disappointed in how this was handled and would like to know how to obtain my records or at the very least have been notified in advance to pickup. I've since switched doctors but had to start all over and after 20 years, its rather disappointing to say the least.
I would not recommend Vanessa Woolridge to even my biggest enemy. She lacks any knowledge in this field, and gets extremely angry when you attempt to correct her. She can't even seem to grasp simple things such as a long menstruation cycle, she just wants every patient to fit in the same category and makes ZERO exceptions. If she determines you are not fitting her mold she will force you into her decisions without your consent or approval. Do not be bullied by this woman, find someone else. One more thing, I had several appointments where I waited about 45 minutes to an hour waiting for her. Very disrespectful for her patients time.
This Doctor failed, was pregnant and high-risk stated I could trust her. She was nice but when it came to the seriousness of being high risk she acted like she had no clue. She failed me as a patient and I also losted my pregnancy due to her lack of knowledge. Save yourself, it's not worth you or the health of your baby, plenty of other doctors that will fight for you.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Vanessa E Woolridge accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vanessa E Woolridge in this video.
Dr. Vanessa E Woolridge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.