Dr. Vanessa J Yium Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Vanessa J Yium?

BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR!!!!

Dr. Yium performed my hysterectomy surgery 5 years ago through laparscopic surgery. After the procedure, the results from the pathology showed that I have uterine cancer, Even though she noticed how very abnormal my uterus was, she proceeded with the laparscopy and cut the uterus up and pushed it through the vaginal canal and spread all the cancer cells. I will never understand why she didn't take the uterus out as a whole. Today, 5 years later I am still dealing with cancer treatments, it has been very difficult mentally, physically, and financially. I just want to spread this news to all that I can to protect others, she is a horrible doctor and surgeon.

Happy with Dr. Yium

Dr. Yium came recommended to me by a friend and thus far, I have been pleased with her. She was caring, professional and comforting when I experienced a pregnancy loss. I felt that I was in capable hands and she and her nurse were always responsive to my many follow-up questions and concerns. I found her to be optimistic, honest, and enthusiastic, and I am happy being under her care.

Happy with my experience

I've been seeing Dr. Yium for about 2 years now and have been very happy with her so far. She is sweet, approachable, knowledgeable, and I believe errs on the more cautious side, which I appreciate when it comes to health matters.

loved Dr. Yium, loved the practice