Dr. Vann Beth M Shuler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vann Beth M Shuler?

Chapman

Dr. Shuler has the best doctor's intuition that I've ever seen. She also has a very calming bedside manner. She truly cares about her patients and does everything she can to help. If she cannot deal with the problem, she will refer you out to the best available specialist. I highly recommend Dr. Shuler.

first time I took my older parent, we waited two hours, Today after waiting 45 minutes we were taken to back for vitals. When asked when Dr. Shuler would see us we were informed that she was not in office and had not informed her staff of when or if she would be coming in. We left and now are looking for a new Dr.

Almost caused my daughter to die

Dr. Shuler kept misdiagnosing my daughters problem for almost 8 months. After asking her repeatedly if she might have MERSA and being told "NO", we decided to seek a 2nd opinion. My baby (1 yr old at the time) almost met a bad end.

Dr. Vann Beth M Shuler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orangeburg, SC.