Dr. Vanraj C Varu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vanraj C Varu?

Doctor Varu is a weirdo!

Dr. Varu seems to be very competent which allows me to follow his directions toward the end goal. The insurance and appointment issues were terrible. It took nearly two months to get an appointment - mostly because of insurance.

I have been his patient for 3 years. I was unsure at first but was so impressed with him really listening to me and addressing my issues. He always takes time to ask how I'm doing and remembers what we talked about at my next appointment. I have never had this good of care and would recommend him to anyone.

Best Psychiatrist Ever!

I have been seeing Dr. Varu on a monthly basis for a couple of years for ADD. His staff is responsive and professional. I so look forward to these visits. We can talk about anything, his insights are remarkable, he is intelligent and empathetic, and frankly, has a great sense of humor. He has a talent for getting to the heart of a problem with creative and attainable solutions!

good

I have been seeing this doctor for months now. He is very straightforward which i like. He is very helpful and understanding. His staff is great. They make you feel right at home.

I have had excellent experiences with Dr. Varu who explained things well, listened to concerns and came up with the right regimen of medications to help my condition. A friend had a bad experience, not with medications or treatments but with his unpredictable bedside manner. This however is not my experience. All visits were helpful and he was the first MD to recognize and appropriately treat my issues.

Carolyn Abbot

Dr. Varu was unprofessional and rude. He has no bedside manner and takes things personally. I had not been there for a year. I only called his office to clarify a prescription. His wife has more compassion and empathy than he will ever have. He was curt and abrupt and rude throughout the visit. I wish I had said this to his face.

Dr. Vanraj C Varu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gig Harbor, WA.