Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Vaqar Siddiqui?

He is a great doctor. He knows what he is doing. He knows in details about the facts. After meeting with him I am feeling very well with his treatment. Friendly attitude so that you can share your feelings. I am highly recommending him.

Would not recommend this doctor. Avoid at all cost! Waiting time was more than 1 hour, and I missed my meeting. Never followed up on my labs and never returned my calls. Moreover asks sensitive questions on religion, nationality, immigration status, work place and etc... only to charge double price for a single visit. I never paid $800 for a doctor's visit before. No wonder he never followed up on my visit - if he can overcharge a client why bother? When discussing diagnosis he tells you to google it with an insulting comment like "You look like a person who likes to spend too much time on computer". When I asked a follow up question during my visit he said he needs to do more research and get back with me - which he never did. Overall, save your time, money, and nerves - just choose someone else.

A terrific doctor! Knows his field well, and has a listening ear; with genuine care for his patients.

would not recommend this doctor. longwaiting times, staff is very inexperienced. we waited for an hour on the phone for an answer re:meds. not thefirst time we had problems.