5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Varadareddy T Reddy?

Received an invoice for $378.63 after I had paid at time of service and the insurance company had paid. Requested an itemized invoice and when it was received I saw that my payment was not posted. When I called their office I Was told to call the billing service. When I called the billing service (you got it) they said toe call the Dr's office. Convinced Billing Office to call and they said that they "Forgot" to post my payment at the time of service. IT is my bet that this is standard operating procedure. I wonder how many people just stroke a check when they get their very vague unitemized invoice.

Dr. Varadareddy T Reddy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Odessa, TX.

Dr. Varadareddy T Reddy Is this you?