- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Varant B Arzoumanian has 3 locations
Dr. Varant B Arzoumanian has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Varant B Arzoumanian has the following 13 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Varant B Arzoumanian Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Varant B Arzoumanian
Dr. Arzoumanian graduated from the Temple University School of Medicine in 1996. Dr. Arzoumanian works in Fort Smith, AR and 3 other locations and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Arzoumanian is affiliated with Sparks Regional Medical Center and Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital Of Fort Smith.