Dr. Varinder P Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Varinder P Singh?

my heart is in is hand's

Outstanding Professional

I was treated by Dr. Singh after he detected abnormality in my echocardiogram (although I passed the stress test with flying colors). He detected a sound he was concerned about. He performed an angioplasty and found out that my RCA was 80% blocked and my Circumflex 100% blocked. Right then and there he performed the stent placement procedure. I was up and about the next day after 4 stents placement. Since then, with every follow up visits, he guided me with great concern and care which I have not found to be common in Health Care providers. There is no doubt that his expertise saved my life.