Dr. Varoujan J Kostanian Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Varoujan J Kostanian?

THE BEST DOCTOR HE SAVED MY HUSBANDS LIFE

Great experiance

I was terrified to death when I have found out I have brain aneurysm! Dr.Ktook my worries away with his confidence, humor and amaizing expertise...I got new chance for life, thank you DOCTOR!!!

an excellent Doctor

My family and myself cannot thank him enough for saving my husbands life. we owe him the world!

This Doctory saved my life. He also has super bedside skills and followup. On the surgery, he wasted no time, he looked at the MRI, went into surgery. After surgery spent much time with my family, and after discharge from Hosp 10 weeks later stayed in his office after hours and went over CD's of proceedure with my wife and myself, no rush, gave us thetime to answer all of our questions. He is tops in my book

Best Doctor Ever!

Best Doctor Ever! Clear step by step explanations about all that would occur before, during and after surgery made me Trust him immediately. My husband and I were right he is Best Doctor Ever! Thank you Dr.Kostanian, V.

True, old fashion docror

After the appointment I have decided: I can trust my life to this doctor. I had a brain aneurysm and I was scared to death!

CSF LEAK

Thank you so much for saving my life ! i went through a very hard 3 years of constant headaches and pain! Went through another Doctor and a procedure which made me worse. Luckily i found Dr. Kostanian. Dr. Kostanian is the best he fixed my problem with one procedure and as he promised the very next day i was able to walk and do normal things i used to! thank you so much for giving my life back.. i dont know how i will ever be able to thank you!

True DOCTOR

I had multiple aneurysms treated by this doctor after acute rupture of one of them. He took care of me like I was the most important patient of his practice. Awesome surgeon, if you have a problem he would fix it like nobody else. Honest, nice, worm, takes all time to explain everything you need to know!

Dr. Kostanian saved my life!

I was having a brain stroke, he had opened my brain artery blockage and saved my life. God Bless Him!