Dr. Varsha R Kharat Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Varsha R Kharat?

Dr Kharat was ok. Other staff was not helpful

Dr Kharat was nice and knowledgeable. There was no follow up. Staff was not helpful at all, especially the receptionist. 91 year old mother in stage 3 renal failure, high potassium levels. Follow appointment was scheduled for 6 weeks later. No instructions for the time in between on checking blood work and potassium levels. Changed doctors after 1st appointment and will not be back.

Very caring doctor.

Spends whatever time is necessary with me. Sometimes the wait seems long, but she has altered her schedule so that it is much shorter.

Rude and demeaning behavior toward patients.

She is the best!

She truly cares about your care and goes above and beyond to give you the best care you could ever receive.

Stay away

Inherited this doctor from the hospital. I have small cell cancer and all she did for me was blood tests every 3 days. She couldn't remember what meds I was taking and couldn't be bothered to look them up. Yelled at me because my other doctors wouldn't share their test results with her, by the way she didn't share hers either. I left her because I could not feel comfortable that she was trying to help me. If she couldn't bill for something she just wanted you to go to the emergency room.

Has no clue, Bills multiple times. Beware.

Dr Varsha Kharat is the worst doctor I have ever seen, She is focused in making money and has no understanding of how to handle patients. She cheated my insurance company by charging three times for one visit. It was calls from my lawer that helped me recover the money, as the Insurance began to bill me. Worst doctor I have every dealt with, as she never returned my calls to help with the wrong bills.

Doctor's Response

This is not accurate information and there was never a financial transaction

How does anyone understand Dr. Kharat's poor English? And that is just one of the issues I had with her. I was looking for a kidney doctor close to home, so I thought she would be a great match. I was very disappointed and have since found a new doctor (in Marysville), who is wonderful.