Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Varuzhan Dovlatyan MD
Dr. Varuzhan Dovlatyan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Varuzhan Dovlatyan has 2 locations
1180 Brighton Beach Ave Ste 1
Brooklyn, NY 11235
Dr. Varuzhan Dovlatyan has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Varuzhan Dovlatyan has the following 1 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Best in NY
Self-verified patient of Dr. Varuzhan Dovlatyan - Posted on October 11th, 2015
I was suffering from extreme back pain that made it difficult for me to move, much less walk. He took the time to hear out my problems and concerns, and I could tell that this grizzled doctor actually cared about my well being. He treated me with respect, and made me feel like I mattered. He devised a pain management plan and explained the benefits and risks of his recommendations. We talked about alternatives, and he let me decide if I wanted to go through with the injections. I agreed with his intended plan, and am glad for it. I had immediate pain relief after my first session, and felt like a new man in a matter of weeks. Would I go back to him? Yes. Undoubtedly, wholeheartedly, and absolutely. He's not the first pain management doctor I consulted, but he was the last. I have already recommended him to 2 good friends, and both thanked me profusely after their first consult. I only wish every doctor were as skilled in their trade as Dr. Dovlatyan.
45 Years Experience
Yerevan University Of Traditional Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Locations & Directions
Dr. Varuzhan Dovlatyan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.