Dr. Vasanth Baliga Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Vasanth Baliga?

VERY CARING PROFESSIONAL

Posted on September 21st, 2017

My children saw Dr. Baliga years ago and now my grandchildren do -- He is the utmost example of professionalism and personal care combined in one. Thank you Dr. Baliga for all you do!!

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on May 12th, 2017

My child is now 5 months old and Dr. Baliga has been a great doctor. Every question that is asked, he answers. When he comes in to visit my child he is very enthused and takes the time to comfort my child. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a peace of mind.

Posted on December 19th, 2011

he is an excellent doctor. he was my pediatrician and my brothers as well.now he is my children's doctor. i have recommended him to several people.

Dr. Baliga is the best!

Posted on May 5th, 2010

I have a 12 yr old who has been going to Dr. Baliga since we moved to the area 8 yrs ago and a 4 yr. old. Dr. Baliga always takes time with us whether it is a well child visit or a sick appt. He answers my questions and explains things so that I can understand it. He never dismisses anything that you ask about. His children go to the same school as my oldest and he gives us tips and insights on what to expect each year and how to be successful that particular year. Before the office added the online appt. option, it would take a long time to get through on the phone (if you were calling for a sick appt for that day). Once I go through, I would always receive a call back from the nurse within 20 minutes and they would usually see me as soon as I could get there. They have moved to the online appt/request option and they call you back fast with that as well. It eliminates that first call and the long wait to get through to a live person.I gave the office staff a 3 only because of his receptionist. She is not pleasant and she treats you as if you are bothering her when you arrive at the desk- especially if you do not have an appt. The nurses and lab techs are all extreely professional, courteous and caring. I would give them all 4 stars, but I would give the front desk girl a 1! Luckily Dr. Baliga and his nurses make up for her.

DR.BALIGA ROCKS

Posted on June 20th, 2009

Posted on May 20th, 2009

I have a friend who is pregnant and asked me who she should use and I said without a doubt...Dr. Baliga. He is so patient with my child. I think he is the best!!

Posted on April 21st, 2009