Dr. Vasantha Agusala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vasantha Agusala?

Excellent.

No recommendation from me

I will not recommend her. Although she was very nice and seemed careing,with excellent bedside manner plus she had my trust but she broke that after she put me on a major med for something huge I later (second opinion)found out I never had. She also sent me for tests then made me believe it was something that it wasnt; and told me to let her take care of it not my regular Dr. She had me turned into a wreck with high blood preasure and full of needless stress & worry for nothing but made me think it was something to worry about. This was not by accident so it makes me wonder for what? I will never use her again. But I wish her well

Outstanding care

Dr. Agusala is a caring professional who takes the time to get to know you and is more than willing to answer any questions about her treatment and prescritions. She took over practice in the office of a Dr who specialized in diabetic medicine. Though she is not board certified in diabetic care, she is knowledgeable. More importantly to me, she provides information on her treatment freely, something that was very lacking in my previous doctor. I recommend her highly.

Dr. Vasantha Agusala is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Odessa, TX.