Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vasanthi Srinivas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 20
I've been going to her office for 7 times already that's when I realize I have been so patient. The doctor is fine, she doesn't talk too much, no connection at all to her patients. I just realize I was mistaken for chosing her as my ob gyn doctor for my first child, and wait let me tell you how horrible the receptionists are, very rude and annoying. They don't care at all that you have to sit there waiting for an hour and a half just to be seated in the exam room plus when you get to the room you still have to wait. When you make an appointment they will convince you that they have early schedule but the truth is you have to go there early and wait tons of time before you be seated in the room, how ridiculous!!! The receptionist are acting like living in the market, they talk so loud about their personal lives infront of the patients as if we wanna hear it, and when you have to ask how long you have to wait still because like me I have another doctor's appointment they will just tell you; "oh we can reschedule you" like they don't care that I was waiting there more than an hour not being seated at all!!! I am done with this people and would look for another obgyn doctor that would care much and I guess the comments that I have read here are true!!! Horrible staff! Change you staff for your sake!!!!
This doctor was more on the making money than having connection with her patient. Treating a patient and treating a body are two different things. She was treeating me just a body but not patient. I hardly felt any connection with her. It was about two hours to see her even tough the appointment was made. I had to change to different doctor due to that I was not feeling safe in her hands. I do not recommend her to anyone.
Dr. Srinivas was hands down the best choice we made. My wife was always treated like family and all the staff was so friendly. After my wife had the baby our visits with the staff was like long lost family coming back. If we decide to have another baby or my wife needs any ob visits we are absolutely coming back to dr. Vasanthi srinivas.
- Gandhi Medical College
Dr. Vasanthi Srinivas accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vasanthi Srinivas is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.