Dr. Vasanthy Rajah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vasanthy Rajah?

Great Doc!

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

She is very sweet and personable. The front staff is amazing despite previous reviews. That office has always been willing to bend over backwards for me. The wait is a little long but it is worth it. Dr. Rajah is very thorough and listens to my problems. I would recommend her.

Great MD

Posted on October 15th, 2013

She has been my long time physician. Spends time with patients, answers all questions. I refuse to see anyone else

Horrible and Rude front desk Staff

Posted on May 13th, 2013

Please change front desk staff at Westerville location. Sandy is very good but the rest of them are very rude. Especially Liz and Adrian. I am still there because of my doctor. She cares a lot about her patients.

Posted on January 11th, 2012

One thing I don't like is we have to wait at least 30-45 mins just for a 5-10 minutes doctor visit.

Doctor's Response

I'm very sorry you had a bad experience with the front staff. I'll make sure that we have an internal discussion about this. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Posted on April 27th, 2016