Dr. Vaseem Ali Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Vaseem Ali?

Disgusting building, waiting room, patient rooms. This doctors office really feels like its straight out of a third world country! I would have drove right out of the parking lot when I first pulled up. The appointment was kind of an emergency and the soonest when I could get. Dr Vaseem herself was rather dismissive and borderline rude. I will not be going back to this office!

Bad Experience

My mother-in-law recommended this doctor to me. But it was the worst experience. I told the doctor I was having symptoms of a UTI, so they told me to give a urine sample... I never heard back from them and by the end of the week I was in the worst pain. The nurse tried to convince me I had never given them a sample. They had lost it!! I ended up with a kidney infection and three weeks worth of strong antibiotics. This doctor spent maybe five minutes with me and seemed annoyed at me asking any questions. Over all terrible experience. I do not recommend.